Burning Down the House

Burning Down the House - Allie Gail This is the third novel that I have read by Ms. Allie Gail and she hasn’t failed to keep my attention and curiosity piqued till the very end. Being one of her beta readers as well, I enjoyed the book from start till end. At the start, I felt that the book was inspired by Stephanie Meyer’s, Twilight, but as the story opened up, my observation wasn’t quite true. I loved the character build-up of Rob and how the author had differentiated between the past and present of Rob. The dark lurking behind him, the mystery and suspense was too good (and too much to handle for me).

I had my guess on Riley as the villain but Ms.Gail surprised me with the twist and I loved it. This is a book worth reading for it makes your heart beat increase, your mind working out conclusions and in the end, the author shocks you all. Allie has always impressed me with her “The Immortal Touch Series” and this YA novel was quite different but I can say one thing about her, she is one gifted and talented author.

Great work, Allie. Good luck!!